Property Insurance

Don’t Let Property Damage Get You Down

Any kind of property, whether it’s an apartment or a commercial building, needs to be insured. For each type of property there are certain risks you should be protected against. Our agents at Weiser Insurance are here to help you find the right coverage for your property.

Property is valuable. Maybe it’s your business rental or the building your company owns and operates in. Both are property worth protecting. The type of property coverage you need varies with the type of property and its value. For vacant commercial property, you might want flood, fire, and other coverages.

You might not know what kind of property insurance policy you need, but our agents at Weiser Insurance do. We’ll talk with you about your property, what it’s worth, and what type of coverage you’re looking for before we even give you a quote. If we don’t know your needs, how can we get you the best coverage possible?

Property insurance covers a variety of risks, including:

  • Fire
  • Riot
  • Vandalism
  • Theft
  • Pipe Bursts
  • Terrorism
  • Storm Damage
  • Flood
  • Explosion

These are some of the coverages available. Visit with one of our agents to explore more options. We’ll build a relationship with you, getting to know exactly what policies you need.

No matter what your property is or what it’s worth, we’re here for you. We want to make sure that your property is protected against many types of calamity and peril. Just give us a call at 888-901-8897 today or drop by our office for a quote or if you have questions or concerns. Our agents are happy to help you in any way.

Because life happens, property insurance exists. Losing property or facing insurmountable damage to vacant or occupied property is crippling. With the right coverage, you can breathe easier knowing that your investments and treasures are protected from the world. Call or visit us today.